16 December 2011

Goodbye Corporate Laptop

Why do I get so sentimental about unfeeling, lifeless objects?! I'm finally parting ways with my constant companion of the last few years, my laptop which unfortunately belongs to the company I am leaving. I don't have much to write, I really just wanted to make this one last blog with my old friend.

It's strange how you can harbor such affectionate feelings for inanimate objects such as laptops...and pens...and old Tshirts but... *sigh* 'tis so - my heart wrenches at the thought of us parting ways forever. She will go on to sit on other loving laps, and I, I have already bought a new one, the first laptop I've bought in my life. It's shiny and pretty and new and I will grow to love it eventually but I will still miss my clunky old ThinkPad for a long time to come.



So sleep your sleep, old girl
Our love will keep, old girl
'Til then...
Goodbye, old girl,
My old girl...

:D

12 comments:

Mizohican said...

so... its safe to officially announce it now? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, i am wondering which company will you join? since you mention you are leaving your current company.

( I'm your blog follower )

Anonymous said...

You are leaving google? why...:P
(I love your blog)

mnowluck said...

K'u you leaving Google? why?

Haha.. thinkpad.. it's damn ugly.

Anonymous said...

You are leaving google? why? i hope with all my heart you are joining somewhere even better, i love your blog, keep writing [=

keimah said...

Jerusha, good to read your post again. Merry Christmas.

caribou said...

Happy Christmas, Jerusha.

virgochhas said...

keipek ka old laptop kha ka ngai tops alawm...

hmanni ah kan office an lo rawk a, laptop pakhat a bo thu ka pu FB status ah ka hmu a, ka laptop kha a ni em tih ka zuk zawt..lolz

Malsawmi Jacob said...

Saying goodbye seems to be epidemic among mizo bloggers this season - some to friends, some to pets, etc. Looks like i have to bid goodbye to some dreams. My condolences...

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots So long as through observes the spot which the shoe sole wears, may know that body's center of gravity fell in where. Will hold down the full tendon, the calf and the anklebone place will feel that the ache will make an effort slightly with the thumb when will hold back the full tendon, the calf and the anklebone place, if hurts to calls to make noise, then the showing question was already serious Tory Burch Flip Flops.
Becomes when the right angle stands jeu76ch, the knee inward shrinks stands in the room corner, the buttocks sticks to the corner wall surface, the leg separates. Let the Tory Burch Flats and about two walls parallel, assumes 90o to stand separately. When the back launches, the waist relaxes when sinks, the knee to the inside shrinks, then explained that full bow muscle's support ability is weak. However the stars each time can leave the mirror by the different modelling, but their shoes shoe and so on matches plays the part of actually throughout insists "the usability" the principle, therefore we will see some pair of shoes will become on the star foot "the patron Tory Burch Sandals".

luliana said...

Tichuan khawi lam nge i tuan dawn? :)

Manoj Agadi said...

A very nice and interesting article.

joomla chat