01 July 2009

I HATE waiting for people!

Bored bored bored! It's funny how I am ALWAYS on time, but most of my friends are extremely tardy. Waiting drives me up the walls. It makes me want to scratch the walls and eat paper and plastic. And also forces stupid thoughts into my head. Like how the invention of email must be a real life savior for cacographic people. I'm kidding. I'm just trying to show off the new word I learned recently. I'm reading a book on Etymology and my vocabulary has increased considerably, but sadly, mostly with words that I really have no use for. It's pretty pointless. But I think I'll be better equipped if I ever feel like being an ass and throwing big words around one of these days.

Just to end nicely - a picture from our office prom night themed dinner with all the beautiful ladies I work with.

9 comments:

claytonia vices said...

Oh, the congregation of the callipygous! It's a compliment and I am sure you read this word too in that book! :)

virgochhas said...

i HATE waiting for people

Keichala said...

you the one in whit...
I chhe lo lutuk :-)

Keichala said...

white, I mean

Jerusha said...

Clay - I almost got that one on my own, but apparently, I haven't learned enough. I had to google it :) And yes, it sure is a compliment, thank you!

Virg - et tu Brutus?

Keichals - ANY positive comment about my appearance in general is always very very very welcome hehe
Ka lawm e :)

claytonia vices said...

BTW, yes, waiting is torture!

Mizohican said...

Google chhasssss ho e law? awoooooooo!!!!! :-) chhelo suas suas hlawm lutuks.

I too hate waiting for people who are always late. But then, sometimes there are times when its worth the wait, if u know what I mean :-)

Anonymous said...

What book is that :-)
But i am one of those - who are never on time and keep others waiting :-)

Clare said...

Heello nice post