18 August 2006

Who's the Hottest Of Them All?

Girls, I think a lot of us are following the Rockstar Supernova show regularly. The rockers are good, I have my favorites, a few despised. But mostly, I enjoy the hot judges.

So I was just wondering, how many of us have the same taste in men, how many of us share the same guy in our secret fantasies, which one/s of you must I make sure to never let my boyfriend meet, y'know, stuffs like that. If we take for example Unreal and me, we will never fight over a guy, never! She thinks my guys are old and weird, I think her guys are plain and boring! We could have a quarrel so mighty we end up killing each other, could be over anything but never over a guy.
So anyway, what I want to know is this - if you were given the chance to spend one night with any one of these guys, who would you chose?
- 1. Gilby Clarke
- 2. Jason Newsted
- 3. Dave Navarro
- 4. Tommy Lee

It's an easy one for me. Gilby, hands down! If they pick Magni, Gilby'd have to move over though.
Guys, you could imagine you're a girl for a moment and vote too.

16 comments:

MockingBird said...

Sundancer, how about adding
- 5. None of the above
to the list? :p

Jerusha said...

Bird - nope! Don't try to wiggle out, you HAVE to choose, and the list stays the same!

Pavan Tyagi (पवन त्यागी) said...

I feel, m too poor to even make a blind guess here, upar se nikal gaya(hindi again)

MockingBird said...

In that case, I'll be forced to declare a state of celibacy until further notice ;)

Almostunreal said...

ummmm, my problem is, ehich one of the so hot guys shall I vote for??

Is it possible to choose more than one. If so, except for Tommy Lee, I raise my hands for all, *GRIN*

Jerusha said...

Oh c'mon Pav, do an image search and vote!
bird - you're not lesbian by any chance??? LOL
unreal - hey funny, we're agreeing for once. Tommy is a no thanks!

Diddley said...

aw nawh... i cant decide, huis am i turning LES or wat... maybe i should take a reality check first :D

Jerusha said...

hehe Didley, meet Bird! Bird, meet Didley, now let's see a lesbian relationship blossom! :DD

virgochhas said...

Dave Navarro *slurrrrppp*

Jerusha said...

Virg - one night with Dave. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Mizohican said...

no comments. By the way, ur post has a hint of sexual discrimination :-P

NoHiddenDepths said...

Gilby Clarke (or was it Clark'e'?) was the guy who took over after Izzy Stradlin left.
Glad to hear that you like Gilby, which i believe is for his music... :P *grins*

Jerusha said...

Kim, sexual discrimination?? Gimme a break, this is a way for us to get even with you guys for all the Mimi-Mami-SP-i posts you've put us poor ladies through on misual! heh!
Hidden - yup, definitely for his music! Music connoisseurs like us!What else would we like him for? His cute ass? His cool tattoos? His sexy arms? Sexy smile...? :D

Jerusha said...

and btw, I was never sad to see Izzy go. Gimme Gilby over Izzy any day!

Jerusha said...

hidden, missing 'e' found! Thanks :-)

Mizohican said...

bleh. I never used to take part in any of those mimi-mami-blah-blah posts :-P