04 August 2006

Oopsie!

I know some of you are going to be grossed out by this picture. But I just want to be realistic, y'know, show the world as it really is. Life is not all about colorful butterflies and peacocks. Inside the park, it's all trees and fresh air and birds, but you step out on the highway and it's a stark contrast to the lollypop world inside. Drunk beggars lying on the sidewalk, cats squashed mercilessly by mean old grandpas, old respectable-looking men trying to grab my ass, work that never gets done...endless! It's a sick world out there. But I still love it. Or in other words, I'd still rather be alive than dead.

Damn, I love Rammstein, their music is so powerful it blocks out everything else, I wish I understood German. This is what I'd like to listen to on the night of my wedding. All those slow, sugary, supposedly-sensual music's never worked for me. If music's going to get me excited, this is the one that's going to do the job! :D
My day today -
my music : Mein Teil - Rammstein
my mood : sore
weather outside - wet and dreary
my company : Virgochhas
Whew! I'm exhausted, I decided to skip the lift and take the stairs instead today, all nine flights of it. That's a lot of exercise!

8 comments:

virgochhas said...

*yuck* u nearly had me going sick all over my keyboard...

keini ve te mai in khovel kan lo *vei* ve thrin na hi, thlon mai lo se kan van han ti em.... :)

virgochhas as ur company on ur wedding nite???....*accepted*.....

:D

Jerusha said...

my wedding night?? No thank you very much!! LOL! Italian coke maybe...hehe
I'll bet that tastes better.

MockingBird said...

That pic reminded me of the time I nearly lost my lunch after I was greeted with a similar sight on the highway. A puppy, squashed to death, apparently ran over by some stupid car driven by some stupid driver, its eyes popping out of its sockets and its tongue and entrails coming out of its mouth. It was so gross I couldn’t concentrate on anything for the next 24 hours.

Rammstein on your wedding night? Whoa! Why didn’t I think of that earlier ;) Led Zepplin’s Houses of the Holy is another recommended bedroom rocker.

Virg, you suggesting ménage à trois? Lolz!

Diddley said...

Although i could`nt get a glimpse of the pic, my "SHow PIcture " does`nt seem to be working but the lines " old respectable-looking men trying to grab my ass" <---- YEah, they sure do make me so very Sickcidel...

Mizohican said...

Did somebody just mentioned "ménage à trois" ???????
I came running down all the way to the Cyber Cafe immediately when I heard someone mention that! Call it my super instinct, super ESP, telekinesis, whateva u will, but there was no mistaking what just hit me as I was reading the newspaper in my flat. Let the party begin! :-)

Mizohican said...

and diddley, lolz, ur way off from the mark with ur assumption about what the picture might be. Hahaha!!!

Diddley said...

haha.... sorry "my super instinct" dont seem to be working well today then !!! :P

Almostunreal said...

Hetah hian comment kha ka dah ve sia...bo daih...fair lo :(